HOW TO JOIN THE VA HOSPITAL VACCINE DISCRIMINATION CASE
Step 1: Use the link below to go to the DocuSign website and fill out the VA Hospital Vaccine Discrimination Case From. (It includes the LAW Fee Agreement and the Attorney Client Confidential Form). Once the DocuSign has been submitted, return to this page and go to Step 2. NOTE: The contract is capped at $10,000 per client. Subject to change if required but expectation is that will be all that any one employee pays.
Step 2: Make Payment of $2,500 retainer by using button below to make credit card payment. (We cannot proceed with your claim if you do not make the payment. Please pay using the Pay Now button below).
What is the VA Hospital Vaccine Discrimination Case Goal?
1. Seek cessation of the discrimination against unvaccinated employees.
2. Seek in the most appropriate federal court an injunction stopping the discrimination against unvaccinated employees.
3. Seek an acceptable process for religious exemptions and medical exemption status.
4. Seek compensation for all employees damaged by the mandate.
What if I am not a VA Hospital Employee:
1. Fill out Non Employee Information Form and explain details. Link for that form can be found by CLICKING HERE.
2. If enough employees of a different airline/government job or other impacted professions are interested, a new case for them will be started.