Real Estate Litigators Serving Orange County And Beyond
- Title/conditional use permit litigation — Quiet title actions, access rights, tenant-in-common litigation, joint tenancy disputes and more
- Developer/real estate investor litigation — Helping landowners resolve disputes and maximize the value of the property they own
- Trust/probate litigation — Representing trustees who face charges of breach of fiduciary duty and other legal challenges
- Complex real estate law — Including zoning and land use disputes
- Environmental cleanup litigation — Representing clients facing litigation regarding regulatory environmental issues, water claims, wetland compliance, alleged environmental contamination, natural resources issues and more
Legal Guidance That Is Tailored To Your Needs
MLG Law prides itself on providing legal counsel that is customized to each client's unique needs. Our decades of experience add value to our services, but we are careful to avoid cookie-cutter strategies. Our lawyers invest the time to discover and prioritize each client's objectives and develop a strategy accordingly.