HOW TO JOIN THE AMERICAN AIRLINE INJUNCTION CASE
Step 1: Download the Attorney Client Fee Agreement and Conflict Waiver Form. (Right click on the Form links below and select “Save Link As…”) NOTE: The contract is for only three months at $500 a month, capped at $1500 per client. Subject to change if required but expectation is that will be all that any one employee pays.
Click here for Fee Agreement with Conflict Waiver Form
Step 2: Fill out all of the Blanks with your Name, Address, Email, Phone Number
Step 3: Sign the Attorney Fee Contract
Step 4: Scan and email to: Reception@Mahaffeylaw.com
Step 5: Make Payment of $500 retainer by using button below to make credit card payment. (We cannot proceed with your claim if you do not make the second payment. Please pay using the Pay Now button below).
For clarification info on the fees, please click here to review the “Fee Clarification” Document.
(If you cannot afford the $500 retainer, please Click Here to Fill Out Form for Financial Hardship Regarding Payment of Attorneys Fees)
Step 6: Fill out Client Confidentiality Form and email to attorney Dougm@mahaffeylaw.com. NOTE: This is a private communication
Click here for Attorney Client Confidential Form
What is the American Airline Case Goal?
- Join American Airline employees to a joint action to sue American Airlines
- Seek in the most appropriate federal court an injunction stopping the Vaccine Mandate
- Seek an acceptable process for religious exemptions and medical exemption status
- Seek compensation for all employees damaged by the mandate.
What if I am not an American Airline Employee:
- Fill out Non Employee Information Form and explain details. Link for that form can be found by CLICKING HERE.
- If enough employees of a different airline/government job or other impacted professions are interested, a new case for them will be started.
If you want to donate to the “Fight Airline Vax Mandate” go here: https://pushpay.com/g/americanfaith
Discover the TRUTH About the COVID-19: https://timetofreeamerica.com/airline-injunction/